• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Probably get asked about it by media as well.

The incident was back in December 2020 so the whole thing is weird. What’s the holdup been?

Probably get asked about it by media as well.

The incident was back in December 2020 so the whole thing is weird. What’s the holdup been?
He was employed by the NFL then and now he's not. Saying that in a media session that Trotter wasn't present in himself and not one person who was reporting it, there's off the record and stretching credibility. I don't know the Bills owner, I do know that some old, rich, white men hold views like that, just something doesn't ring right to me

Last edited:
Can't find where it was being discussed, but Stafford has signed up for Quarterback

Probably his wife's decision I expect, she seems very much to be in charge of that relationship.

Biggest news of the season breaking today: Travis Kelce is dating Taylor Swift, allegedly.

They're actually talking about this on ESPN like it's riveting. FFS.

Biggest news of the season breaking today: Travis Kelce is dating Taylor Swift, allegedly.

They're actually talking about this on ESPN like it's riveting. FFS.
Lucky bastard

Took the Vikings with 6.5 tonight. The Eagles injury luck has regressed

Vikings beat themselves by the number of times they coughed the ball up. First time my bet builder has hit, both teams to score a touchdown in each half, Hockinson TD, over 48 yds and over 4 catches and Vikings with the points - 12/1

Is that every team played now? Any thoughts about potential big game participants or do we have to wait a couple more weeks to iron out the Dallas good or Giants bad question and things like that? Anybody really made a statement? 49ers maybe?

You’re not really out of things so early unless you start 0-3 tbh. If you start 0-2 you give yourself a massive historical disadvantage, though.

If teams like the G Men aren’t trending upward by week 3 you can probably bury them.

Vikings beat themselves by the number of times they coughed the ball up. First time my bet builder has hit, both teams to score a touchdown in each half, Hockinson TD, over 48 yds and over 4 catches and Vikings with the points - 12/1

Did it last week too, think Cousins alone fumbled 2 snaps

Is that every team played now? Any thoughts about potential big game participants or do we have to wait a couple more weeks to iron out the Dallas good or Giants bad question and things like that? Anybody really made a statement? 49ers maybe?
Miami might have a juggernaut offense, with child beater Tyreek Hill being almost unguardable, we'll have to wait and see if Tua can last a full season and if their defense is any good. But that offense could make them the pick of the AFC teams early on.

Back