• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Been reading up on the Bosa brothers after seeing Joey owned off the field and Nick on it Sunday. What a couple of absolute frat boy MAGA arseholes they are and seem to surround themselves with like minded people

Been reading up on the Bosa brothers after seeing Joey owned off the field and Nick on it Sunday. What a couple of absolute frat boy MAGA arseholes they are and seem to surround themselves with like minded people
Yeah, they're arseholes.

Ryans confirmed and Payton to the Broncos which has cost them a 1st, 2nd with a 3rd back. Interesting that became his only option.

Couple of right cunts apparently.

I do appreciate that he sort of called himself out for making it so dramatic last year.

Time will tell if he really means it.

Best roster in the NFL versus best QB, so what are we thinking? I think to win the Eagles need Hurts at 100%, I don't think he is, equally Mahomes still has the gammy ankle. For me Philly will try and run the ball and KC will screen pass and checkdown all day to stop the pass rush, both successfully. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm taking the elite QB to manage the game and win high 20s to mid 20s

I agree with that TT.

Fancy it to be a cracking game.

The Eagles have the best lines in the NFL, on both sides of the ball IMO. They should win the battles in the trenches and hopefully that's what wins them the game. Key to beating Mahomes is getting pressure without blitzing and not allowing him to run around. The Eagles can do that with their front 4 and if Mahomes ankle is still gimpy he might be limited in his running ability. It should be a close game you'd think.

Gut says Eagles by at least 10.

I see ITV are persists with BT sport Fletch and Jack (fallen asleep) Crawford for their commentary tomorrow. Looks like it's a Sky job with that being the case, which is a shame as I do like Osi as a pundit.

Last edited:
Got chicken wings and pork ribs bought in for a late Super Bowl supper. Looking forward to the game. Chiefs by 3 in a high scoring encounter

Looks like Philly are going to lose their OC and DC, one to the Colts the other to the Cardinals. Not sure if that's a distraction or not. The DC job will fall through if Mahomes puts 40 on them I'd have thought

Got chicken wings and pork ribs bought in for a late Super Bowl supper. Looking forward to the game. Chiefs by 3 in a high scoring encounter
We're having chilli sweetcorn fritters, wings and Philly Cheesesteaks a bit later. My nephew is a chef and has volunteered to be in charge of the food. It will be good.

If the Eagles have a weakness it might be their safeties. KC have the ultimate weapon to exploit that in Kelce. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 15 plus targets in the game. Hopefully the Eagles have enough to counter that. The Chiefs defense can be run on.

The weakness is at 2nd safety and 2nd linebacker. CJGJ and Edwards are decent Epps and White less so. The Chiefs will play a lot of 12 and 13 personnel to get White on the field instead of Maddox at Nickel. The game is made for Kelce and RB check downs as Mahomes will want to get the ball off quickly to avoid the rush, the Eagles have a considerable advantage against their tackles imo as they do CBs v WRs. It's why I don't buy into the 70 point plus shootout many are predicting, the gameplan for both teams will be 12 play drives, one running the other dinking and dunking, although Hurts will take shots

I could MURDER a Philly cheesesteak later but in light of several billion chickens having bad days in the run up to a Super Bowl I thought it was the way to get into the feel getting wings

Moment of silence for the chickens

RIP

Back