• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

As I said, if you think I hope you all get cancer and die is funny then so be it.
Well, being as he wasn't being serious then I have no problem with it. The crowd seemed to enjoy it too.

Hurts' accuracy tonight has been poor and has been helped out by his receivers. That shoulder is still an issue

Getting done for roughing punter now. Just end the game

Soft, but you can't hit the punter like that. Feels like with a combination of injuries and penalties SF are going to lose this more than than the Eagles win it

Soft, but you can't hit the punter like that. Feels like with a combination of injuries and penalties SF are going to lose this more than than the Eagles win it
Penalties have been big for sure but y’all are still earning some tough yards. Plus, there’s two weeks for Jalen to heal.

Want the Bengals, not for a second because I think it's a given, just the better match up. Nobody needs the Kelcebowl narrative

Well that penalty is just rank stupidity by the player. Play was clearly over so why keep doing that ?

Definitely lost the plot, can kinda understand it as after the injury at QB they were gonna have to win this game on their own in the 2nd half. Which was never going to be likely from 14 points down.

Hopefully the second game will be more of a contest. So cue Mahomes limping out injured after the first snap and 3 hours of Chad Henne.

What an awful spectacle this has been. Massive dissapointment

Yep your 4th choice safety getting chucked out is definitely something to worry about. These 2 play each other next season, you know it's now going to be Week 1

@Tony Towner surely the narrative would be Reid taking on his old digs?
Yep, that's another one, although he's been gone nearly a decade now. Strangely in a very Philly way there are some mixed feelings towards him, based on him never gettting it done

Yep, that's another one, although he's been gone nearly a decade now. Strangely in a very Philly way there are some mixed feelings towards him, based on him never gettting it done
God, has it been that long? The Reid-McNabb era just dominated sports media here, I guess. Especially once Terrell Owens got involved.

It was my youth’s version of Jim Kelly and the Bills.

God, has it been that long? The Reid-McNabb era just dominated sports media here, I guess. Especially once Terrell Owens got involved.

It was my youth’s version of Jim Kelly and the Bills.
I was an NFL rather than Eagles fan then, but we can all remember the press conference on the drive

Back