• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Am I the only one thinking the Eagles RT is going early on quite a few snaps?
All of them play on the edge, just need to look at the number of false start or illegal man down the field penalties this season. Kelce snaps to the moment

Feel for #17 here. Like starting Joe Hodge in a Champions' League semifinal.
Holy shit, it's Josh Johnson! I had no idea he was still getting paid to play ball.

Gonna be really tough for SF to come back now. Can't have those stupid penalties.
They are stupid because apart from the one on Goedart I'm not sure any actually impacted the play

Just running through the highlights now; Shanahan must have been stoned out of his mind when he was game planning, it's the only explanation for how poorly the Niners' scheme has handled Reddick. You can't just chip #7 and expect that to be enough.

By Sky going to the studio you are all currently missing a perfromance from Jazzy Jeff...perhaps JBell isn't that bad after all

Don't you do DJ Jazzy Jeff like that! He's a Philly icon!

I’m watching it, I’m enjoying it but I still ain’t got a clue what’s going on most of the time.

Personally I liked Bill Burr's now infamous take on Philadelphia.

You know the games as dead as Dillinger when the discussion is on everything but the game.

For what it's worth I'm with Uncle Phil when it comes to Jazzy Jeff.

He's a comedian who was riled up to a no holds barred rant at the city and its people. I hardly think he can be taken seriously.
As I said, if you think I hope you all get cancer and die is funny then so be it.

Speaking of death, I think we can bury SF.

Back