• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

A fellow connoisseur.
Goes back to the fact when we had it on the Mega Drive I played offence and my brother the D. Although as you could get by just by playing goal-line (even in the middle of the field) I don't think he'd be any use either.

Fuck, man, Mega Drive is so much better of a name than Genesis.

Never understood the different names to be honest. Mega Drive if anything sounds more like an American style name, so surprised it wasn't the other way around.

Thrown into double coverage (near enough) and that's a huge play for the Chiefs to give up.

Never understood the different names to be honest. Mega Drive if anything sounds more like an American style name, so surprised it wasn't the other way around.
I believe Mega Drive was already trademarked here so Sega had to find an alternative.

Good game, this.

Maybe a little lucky to get away without a DPI call there.

Goes back to the fact when we had it on the Mega Drive I played offence and my brother the D. Although as you could get by just by playing goal-line (even in the middle of the field) I don't think he'd be any use either.
Mutant League Football was my jam.

Madden was far less serious back then. You'd have the ambulance drive on for an injured payer and either run him over or just drive off and have to come back. Plus on D you could take one of your players and rough up the opposition in the huddle.

Huge fumble return gets the Chiefs on terms.

Uh oh! That don't look good. Including them giving them the Eagles the ball back.

Is gainwell the most apt name for a running back ever?

Compared to the one in the conference title game, this was far more of a catch.

Back