• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

They were lucky the refs missed about 15 of them aswell, that's not even an exaggeration.

Bills getting out alive by the skin of their teeth. Every game they are the same, mistake prone as fuck.

Might get it back with 20 seconds if they're lucky.

Bills have made ridiculously hard work of this, should have been the easiest victory of the weekend in theory.

That game was fucking agony to watch. I can't see this Bills team beating the Bengals or the Chiefs.

Why can't they get the fucking plays off man. 5/6 times now.
Thompson has been on the Phins’ scout team for most of the season; he’ll have been picking up McDaniel’s offense on the fly.

Thompson has been on the Phins’ scout team for most of the season; he’ll have been picking up McDaniel’s offense on the fly.

Half of it was McDaniels fault, making subs at 11 seconds of the playclock.

Don’t really disagree with that tbf.

Hasn't he been with the team through all the off season workouts and training camp? If he has then he'll know the offense. That was mostly on McDaniel being a jackass.

I think the Vikings are gonna get pumped here. The defence is absolutely horrific

Hasn't he been with the team through all the off season workouts and training camp? If he has then he'll know the offense. That was mostly on McDaniel being a jackass.
Scout teams run the offense/defense of the upcoming opponent (as best they know how). Thompson would not have been learning the Dolphins’ scheme during that time.

EDIT: Worth clarifying that there would still be sessions obviously but he wouldn’t be taking any active reps in the Miami system.

All those NFL teams that wear white pants always look like they’re wearing a fucking nappy (diaper) underneath.

I think the Vikings are gonna get pumped here. The defence is absolutely horrific
Donatell will be gone once the Vikings season ends. They asked O'Connell about it a few weeks back and his answer was basically that it was too late in the season to learn someone else's scheme but he's done a pretty terrible job as the DC.

Donatell will be gone once the Vikings season ends. They asked O'Connell about it a few weeks back and his answer was basically that it was too late in the season to learn someone else's scheme but he's done a pretty terrible job as the DC.

Yeah I’ve seen lots of people say how bad he’s been, I don’t know enough about the defensive side of the game to see the issues but it certainly has looked bad all year

Scout teams run the offense/defense of the upcoming opponent (as best they know how). Thompson would not have been learning the Dolphins’ scheme during that time.
Throughout all of training camp, mini camps etc he would have. Absolutely no question. He has also been the starter for 3 games so has had practice time. The HC needs to be putting him in a better position than he was. No question.

As I said, I don’t disagree.

Just pointing out that Thompson is still playing against a stacked deck at that point.

Jones ain’t all that but you can’t knock the guy’s hustle.

He's someone who excels when you don't ask him to do too much. Then he has wheels which can get him out of trouble. All about coaching with him I'd think and playing to his strengths which the Giants have definitely done this season.

Back