• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

$7b, but he has to sell and they are officially on the market. He knows if he doesn't do it voluntarily the other owners will vote to make him

I know the Commanders are considered a valuable franchise (although miles behind the Cowboys in that measurement) but $7bn is a huge sum. Crikey.

Taken off a Buffalo forum:

"My friend Julie, (I love her dearly but she’s kinda self admittedly ditzy sometimes) has two tickets for the Bills/Miami playoff game this Sunday, both Club level. She paid $500 each ticket, but she didn’t pay close attention to the time and date when she bought them. It turns out that it was going to be on the same day as her wedding.

If you are interested, she is looking for someone to take her place...It's at St. John's Church, Chestnut Street Lockport, at 1pm. His name is Mark . He’s 6’3” about 210 lbs. He's a great cook, too. He'll be the one in the black tuxedo and red corsage.
Signed:
Maid of Honour & her Plus One".

😂😂

Taken off a Buffalo forum:

"My friend Julie, (I love her dearly but she’s kinda self admittedly ditzy sometimes) has two tickets for the Bills/Miami playoff game this Sunday, both Club level. She paid $500 each ticket, but she didn’t pay close attention to the time and date when she bought them. It turns out that it was going to be on the same day as her wedding.

If you are interested, she is looking for someone to take her place...It's at St. John's Church, Chestnut Street Lockport, at 1pm. His name is Mark . He’s 6’3” about 210 lbs. He's a great cook, too. He'll be the one in the black tuxedo and red corsage.
Signed:
Maid of Honour & her Plus One".

😂😂

A joke so old, I reckon Jesus told it to his apostles.

He deserves lots of credit, but still say it's system and talent around him over player. Appreciate this is me doubling down to be proven right, or him winning a SB

He deserves lots of credit, but still say it's system and talent around him over player. Appreciate this is me doubling down to be proven right, or him winning a SB

I'm with you TT, the 49ers would make baker Mayfield look like Marino. I can see the Hawks beat them tonight because Purdy isn't an NFL QB

I Like that Quarterback Purdy, Spose it shows I know fuck all about American Football.

¿Por qué no los dos?

Both can be true, IMO.

Seahawks have come back well in this. Had the Niners (and if there is a team closest to one I support it's them) in my acca, but went for a walk this afternoon and had a feeling that 10 game winning streak was due to come to an end soon.

That throw from Purdy to Jennings proves he has legit chops, IMO.

I Like that Quarterback Purdy, Spose it shows I know fuck all about American Football.
Nah, yore right to like him, he's pretty darned good for a late round rookie. He's better than a good amount of starting QBs in the league.

Final 5 drives. TD, TD, TD, TD, FG

I hope Staley gets bulleted. If he does that's where Payton will end up if they are prepared to give up their first.

Back