• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

If I could request any pics of the Deebo injury be put in a spoiler tag 🙂

From twitter, reports are only appears to be a badly twisted ankle (no break). However obviously that doesn't rule out any ligament damage.

Wilson in the blue tent for Denver now too (might not be a bad thing for them).

From twitter, reports are only appears to be a badly twisted ankle (no break). However obviously that doesn't rule out any ligament damage.

Wilson in the blue tent for Denver now too (might not be a bad thing for them).

Wilson has been pretty clutch today in fairness. Got concussed running on 3rd and 11 to get a first.

Carolina have been really impressive tbh.

Yep, offensive player of the year goes to a WR or RB. MVP to QB. Isn't Hill on for more yards than Jefferson?

Kyler Murray torn ACL and Marcus Mariota walks out on the Falcons after being told he's getting benched.

I don't suppose that anybody who frequents this thread might have some old NFL Europe merch stuffed in an attic/basement?

I have a couple of old jerseys in the back of the wardrobe sonewhere. Think one is Jamaal Charles and the other Demarco Murray.

I have a couple of old jerseys in the back of the wardrobe sonewhere. Think one is Jamaal Charles and the other Demarco Murray.
I think we may have a miscommunication as I believe NFL Europe was long dead by the time they were each drafted! 😆

I thought you meant NFL Europe shop!

No, I have no clue what you're talking about then :D

Back