• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

I thought you meant NFL Europe shop!

No, I have no clue what you're talking about then :D
You mean to tell me that the Claymores and Monarchs didn't take the UK by storm?? 😂

4be46e19faee9c09abba07929cde515c.jpg

RIP

Double RIP to the North American teams that only lasted for a solitary season.

God, I had forgotten how much I liked some of those helmets.

Bring 'em back, Goodell!

23 Zip! Vikings have been a shambles. Still plenty of time for them to sort their shit out though.

If Minnesota don't get their shit together quick, they're a sure thing to get slapped down hard in the Wild Card round (can't see them getting a bye with the way they're playing now).

These results have been coming as I mentioned before previous games. They'll make the play offs as they only need 1 more win and even if they don't get one the Lions need to go 4-0 but they won't get home.field advantage and they will be one and done in the play offs

These results have been coming as I mentioned before previous games. They'll make the play offs as they only need 1 more win and even if they don't get one the Lions need to go 4-0 but they won't get home.field advantage and they will be one and done in the play offs
Any insight on the core problems there?

Any insight on the core problems there?
Everything at the moment.

The defense is absolutely terrible though. Pretty sure it's 32nd and it's both personnel and the play calling- Donatell should have been fired by now, think they're worried that we are so far into the season now that it's too late to completely change it but tbh it can't get much worse.

They'd won 9 games in a row by one score hadn't they? (prior to last week) That sort of run is never going to be sustainable in the long term, always gonna come crashing down at some point.

Guess who's taken the Vikings with the points in their treble this week?

Cook is another issue they need to move on from him next year. Constantly fumbling the ball.

Everything at the moment.

The defense is absolutely terrible though. Pretty sure it's 32nd and it's both personnel and the play calling- Donatell should have been fired by now, think they're worried that we are so far into the season now that it's too late to completely change it but tbh it can't get much worse.
The way today is going, he might have a pink slip waiting for him back at the office.

Started where they left off on offense in the second half, three and out.

They are terrible every phase of the game tonight. Really wouldn’t mind commanders having a playoff rematch. We should never have lost the regular season game. Just need to get good returns out of G-Men, 49ers and some wankers with a star on their helmets to get there

Back