• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Giants have badly reverted to type, but the Eagles are still making it look so casual.

I saw the giants punt, made pressley Harvin look like ray guy.

Worse, it was a penalty to kick the ball after it touched the ground, so the punt effectively was for -10 yards.

You can't do that? No way.

George Pickens is a beast, dunking on the Ravens vaunted DBs.

You can't do that? No way.

George Pickens is a beast, dunking on the Ravens vaunted DBs.
I think the rule states that the punting player must be in control of the ball. So if he had picked it up and then punted again normally, it would have been okay.

Since he took it on a half-volley of sorts, the rulebook says no bueno. Side-effect of trying to prevent players from kicking a fumbled ball away from the opposition (or purposefully out of bounds).

Damn, Harry Kane catching strays on the Eagles @ Giants broadcast.

"[The penalty] still hasn't hit the ground, I think"

I think the rule states that the punting player must be in control of the ball. So if he had picked it up and then punted again normally, it would have been okay.

Since he took it on a half-volley of sorts, the rulebook says no bueno. Side-effect of trying to prevent players from kicking a fumbled ball away from the opposition (or purposefully out of bounds).

The last bit makes sense for a normal play but I'd have thought a punter would be able to drop kick it on the half volley. Learn something every week with this game, so many complexities.

Another odd one. Ball punched out and scramble ensues. When the pile has been seperated they call a 'joint possession' only it's not joint, because the offense keeps it haha. I was hoping for a kind of NFL drop ball.

Mike White, the Jets QB, just nearly got cut in half by a vicious but clean hit by Matt Milano. Incredible hit.

IF scores stay the same that's the number 1 seed in the bag. Dallas can't lose to Houston though can they?

Mike White, the Jets QB, just nearly got cut in half by a vicious but clean hit by Matt Milano. Incredible hit.
QB's taking a bit of a pasting today, three ingame injuries so far (unfortunately Watson not one of them).

Pain. Davis got injured in the first quarter and still put up 15 yards. Won't even offer a cash out the fuckers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-11-20-22-42-06_875a1ca781d4e761f0c51523b2fb9a8d.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-11-20-22-42-06_875a1ca781d4e761f0c51523b2fb9a8d.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 7
Although they've just turned over the ball on downs after picking Dak. 3 in front with 3.20 on the clock.

Texans gonna Texan

Stupid mascot anyway.

Back