• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Hope Of The States. Flippin hell! Supposed to be the next big thing they were...

I'm in a mood, as I've been notified that Tim Booth's solo album (deluxe edition) will be a month late.

Just like fucking mogwai, I won't get me grubby mitts on the album til after the gig!

Dont know if this has been mentioned yet.

Picked up a copy of 'The Strokes' new album this weekend. Really good listen

Treme has the best music I have heard in a TV programme. It's utterly awesome. As so much music from New Orleans is.

I need to buy the soundtrack. Foot tapping brilliance.

Treme has the best music I have heard in a TV programme. It's utterly awesome. As so much music from New Orleans is.

I need to buy the soundtrack. Foot tapping brilliance.
Told you so! :icon_wink:
Listening to Grinderman at the moment, really liking it.

I've been listening to a lot of Katy Perry.

runs

Seems a hell of a long time since i got any new albums, might be time to trawl through the internet and find some new releases i need to download.

Well I've got the Treme soundtrack. Outstanding stuff. Only one gripe - the Treme Song is only the 1:30 opening credits version. Where's the full length track? It rocks!

Anyway, I'm sat here in the sun, shades on, a glass of Markers Mark (on the rocks) on the table, New Orleans music blasting away, foot tapping away. I look extremely cool.

This illusion will be shattered when Mrs LW gets home with the kids, who will probably need changing and will smell.

Do you have Spotify Langdale? Get some Rebirth Brass Band on for some toe tapping fun.

One of my mates who is in a band did a couple of acoustic covers of Katy Perry songs once when he was bored, they were pretty good in all fairness, might see if i can dig them out.

Anybody out there ever hear of 'The High Llamas'?

I saw them at 'The Varsity' a couple of times in '96 & '97.

Love'em.

Just back from seeing The Vaccines at Birmingham HMV Institute. Thought they were excellent and veryimpressed by the venue, apart from a group of knobheads who luckily disappeared to the bar more interested in beer when the band came on. One thing though £3.90 a pint!!!!

Back