• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

I don't know whether anybody has heard of a Band called The Lines, i was at my Aunties 90th Birthday party last saturday night and my Cousin told me his Son plays lead guitar.

I don't know whether anybody has heard of a Band called The Lines, i was at my Aunties 90th Birthday party last saturday night and my Cousin told me his Son plays lead guitar.

I think i saw them play in the SU before, but not 100% on it.

I think i saw them play in the SU before, but not 100% on it.

They've just come back from America, i've googled them and they look pretty good, could be a future 'claim to fame' for me.

I cant really remember much, if anything, about them. Think it would've been in the season before we won the league, pretty much every home game resulted in me meeting up with some mates in the goose and then not getting home til about 4am. On that particular afternoon i think we bumped into this girl we knew who told us to go and watch them in the SU, then we ended up in blast off and stole hats from strangers.

They are a great band and would highly recommend their debut album also called "The Lines" (it's on Spotify at http://open.spotify.com/album/16kASLWssIUiHrKRKD3SKn)

They've been around now for a few years but have only recently started to get more recognition.

What pisses me off at the moment, is that there are plenty of great bands like The Lines not getting the praise that they deserve. However, the likes of The Wombats and The Pigeon Detective seem to be on constant repeat on the music channels and Radio 1 with recently released new songs that are stuck in 2006.

Last edited:

Small world. I know Dean personally. Wolves fan too.

Been following their progress with great interest - they even dedicated a song to my wife and I when they played a local gig the day after we got married.

Double post. Again.

Last edited:
I won't mention to Langdale that I've paid off my Glastonbury balance today.

You're both bastards and I hate you.

Back