• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Strange coincidence, one of my mates mentioned on Twitter earlier that he was listening to Sabaton, i'd never heard of them when i woke up and now two mentions in one day.

Strange coincidence, one of my mates mentioned on Twitter earlier that he was listening to Sabaton, i'd never heard of them when i woke up and now two mentions in one day.

There you go. :) Did you listen to it?

Langers, are you aware Knopfler is touring & will play the NIA?

A trip to Finland and Nightwish,the movie clips are from Alone in the Dark.The song is in there towards the end of the movie.

The bass player/vocals dude is pretty scary looking. ;)

I'm unsure whether to go for Killers tickets. They were incredible.at Glastonbury, but I'm not as keen on their newer stuff.

Sams Town wasn't that bad....

Sam's Town is possibly the shittest follow up album I have ever heard. It's dreadful. Love Hot Fuss, but Sam's Town - yuck.

I went to see the Sam's Town launch at the Winter Gardens in Blackpool when Radio 1 gave away free tickets. Don't think we stayed there until the end, but most my trips to Blackpool are hazy.

Sam's Town is possibly the shittest follow up album I have ever heard. It's dreadful. Love Hot Fuss, but Sam's Town - yuck.
It's a regular problem with new bands. I absolutely loved The Ordinary Boys debut, great guitar pop record, but the follow up was utter pants. Same deal with Athlete as well.

There's only one Killers song i stand, i can never remember the name of it though.

Might buy tickets to go and see Twin Atlantic again...

...trying to find some Ben Howard tickets on eBay for a decent price too, shit's proving difficult!

Just going from one video to the next on youtube now i've started looking at stuff on there, think i saw these live once, maybe as a support act but i'm not sure, quite like this song though...

Think i saw these at some point too...

Been a long time since i got any new albums or found a new band i really liked, just been listening to the same old stuff on my ipod, think i need to do some exploring.

Finish up with a song i love but haven't listened to in ages, before my mom gets any more pissed off.

It's a regular problem with new bands. I absolutely loved The Ordinary Boys debut, great guitar pop record, but the follow up was utter pants. Same deal with Athlete as well.

Same here.

Have to say that Black Swan (Athlete's last album) was imo better than their first.

The albums between were very meh though.

(NB I re-wrote that post several times owing to a certain fnarr thread...)

I haven't listened to that one. Will check it out.

Back