• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Just because I am on a bit of a carpenter's theme recently with my musical tastes. I think this is such a brilliant song

This is what you call a good review:

b267c0ce-fec2-5263.jpg

Not sure if I posted this before but it's still very aMUSEing!!

First time I've seen this:

Matt Bellamy >>> Bono

Not sure if I posted this before but it's still very aMUSEing!!

They've done things like that quite often, think it's their usual response to being forced to mime live appearances, there used to be quite a lot of older videos of them doing similar stuff on youtube, think the BBC had a real issue with them for a while after Matt swore on a program. I've seen ones where he stands with his arms up in the air not touching the guitar through the main guitar solo of songs or doing a very theatrical, blatantly fake keyboard/piano playing where his hands are obviously not in sync with the music.

They've done things like that quite often, think it's their usual response to being forced to mime live appearances, there used to be quite a lot of older videos of them doing similar stuff on youtube, think the BBC had a real issue with them for a while after Matt swore on a program. I've seen ones where he stands with his arms up in the air not touching the guitar through the main guitar solo of songs or doing a very theatrical, blatantly fake keyboard/piano playing where his hands are obviously not in sync with the music.

Fantastic. Hadn't heard this before, but I generally don't seek out live/"live" performances. Love me some Muse.

Back