• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Probably the greatest song ever written :) See this is a cover version Zelig should be doing !!!

"My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo, I want to sink her with my pink torpedo "

Last edited:
I once bought a Spinal Tap album at a festival and went and listened to that in my car in the evening instead of going to watch Garbage and New Order. I don't regret it either! Well maybe for Garbage.

f.uck buttons during the opening ceremony was great.

pretty vacant, particularly the excellent use of syllables by lydon in the song, was great.

not using anything composed by Wire (I've not checked but didn't hear anything from them), one of the UK's greatest and most innovative of bands and from London, was disappointing for me at least.

this was recommended to me on twitter.

So so much like Karen Carpenter.

You have a strange taste in music for a young lad TGD!

Just been given a surprise present - a copy of the soundtrack from the opening ceremony. Happy me. :)

Last night I bought tickets to go and see Frank Turner at the Civic in November.

Abso-fucking-lutely. His original band, Million Dead (named after a Refused lyric), were ace and apparently he's doing a new hardcore/noisecore project as well.

Back