• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

I've got such a problem with songs that repeat the same chord progression all the way through. One of the few people who can get away with it is Damien Rice, and that's because he's the king of dynamics, expression and emotion IMO.

One of the rarest things in the world, a decent song that they play in IKEA...

Been listening to the soundtrack from Gladiator today. Not heard it in ages, there are some beautiful tracks on it.

'Now We Are Free' is fantastic.

Haven't been keeping up with the thread, has anyone mentioned the new Metric yet? I'm really digging the album.

the man's a genius

I got the mary my hope track as recommended by Himself off his twitter account

I wouldn't have thought Bruce to be popular over there. I'm not a fan, you can keep him.

Going to see Red Hot Chilli Peppers at The SoL tomorrow aswell, looking forward to it should be great.

I went to see them last November, they were fantastic. Much better than I was expecting.

Saw Red Hot Chili Peppers years ago at City of Manchester. Was great. Anybody watching Isle of Wight on Sky Arts?

They played a really good mix of stuff when I saw them, lots of stuff off of Blood Sugar Sex Magik, and not necessarily the ones you'd expect.

Saw Red Hot Chili Peppers years ago at City of Manchester. Was great. Anybody watching Isle of Wight on Sky Arts?

Just been watching Pearl Jam there, fantastic. Had to sit through Professor Plum beforehand unfortunately, Eddie Vedder has some voice. Never seen them live, I'll have to see them on the next tour.

Back