• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

The Cure are playing Three Imaginary Boys, Seventeen Seconds and Faith in their entirety at the Albert Hall in November. It's very pricey and I can't afford it but I suspect it will be spectacularly marvellous.

E-MC2 Big Audio Dynamite - just watched it live from Bestival

Absolutely quality tune there TSB!

Crazy P was an interesting experience. Musically, I had a great time.
Completely bewildered by the fact that absolutely no-one in the room had any sense of rhythm. Not one person could dance!:facepalm:

Ah well, Adam Hills at the glee on thursday. The Specials at the civic next week.

i mentioned a while ago that the long time defunct but very special disco inferno were having their first 5 eps released on cd.

i'm sure you'll all be delighted to know that the cd is now well and truly available and waiting to be your purchase of the year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZunWddLGBo

We Were Promised Jetpacks new album out today. Looking forward to seeing them next week.

We Were Promised Jetpacks new album out today. Looking forward to seeing them next week.

Going to the hare & hounds SSB? I'm currently contemplating, but I already have Adam Hills on tomorrow, & The Specials next week.

Going to the hare & hounds SSB? I'm currently contemplating, but I already have Adam Hills on tomorrow, & The Specials next week.
They are playing the Brudenell Club in Leeds and I'm up that way next week.

On another note, the Miles Kane album is taking my fancy at the moment.

Last edited:
Noel Gallagher's solo album is out soon, isn't it? Might have to purchase that.

They are playing the Brudenell Club in Leeds and I'm up that way next week.

On another note, the Miles Kane album is taking my fancy at the moment.

I like it too, listened to it a fair bit while i was away last weekend along with The Subways new album and Ed Sheerans new album.

Heard this on TV earlier, i quite like it, he must have the strongest accent in a singing voice i've ever heard!

There was an almost identical cover version of that used in Warehouse 13's latest episode that I watched yesterday. I think it was by a group call Stars Of Track and Field.

Crazy coincidence.

There was an almost identical cover version of that used in Warehouse 13's latest episode that I watched yesterday. I think it was by a group call Stars Of Track and Field.

Crazy coincidence.

Belle & Seb fans presumably

I loved Athlete's first album (Vehicles & Animals). The rest was shite.

I loved Athlete's first album (Vehicles & Animals). The rest was shite.

Cracking album. The 2nd had a couple of decent tracks (Wires is a lovely track - pretty poignant for me for various reasons) but was otherwise poor. The third is utter dirt.

Have they done anything since?

Miles Kane is sounding good tonight, particularly:

Back