• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Also bought Bon Iver's new'un and Two Door Cinema Club's latest album. Both very good in completely different ways.

Bon Iver is an amazing album. I love it - one of the best albums of 2011 so far.

I thought it was from Top Gun when I first heard it!

Some sexy guitar work towards the end.

Last edited:

I think this may be the best track they've ever done. Love it. Welcome back The Kooks.

Just been re-listening to Attack Of The Grey Lantern by Mansun. What a fucking superb album.

The Felice Brothers. They're ace. Tap your feet, folks.

The rather flippin' marvellous I Am Kloot.

I love this track. They haven't yet put it on an album either. Yet.

Well once again i was very impressed with the live performance from The Subways last night, a particularly impressive achievement was the lead singer making his way from the stage to the bar, and back again, of Academy 2 without touching the floor, as seen in this video...

Another, though lesser, highlight of the night was finding a redeeming feature of the phone i am burdened with, its actually got a pretty decent camera, it was a little slow and unresponsive so not ideal for any action shots, quite a lot came out blurry, but if things are still the picture quality is pretty decent...

067.jpg

062.jpg

051.jpg

048.jpg

That's quite good. Better than Paul Rogers anyway!!

He looks a bit like Freddie as well.

Mark - charlotte cooper would still get it. Oh Yes!

Paddy, did you know Gwar are playing rock city in january?

Back