• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

And I've just been listening to Tim Hecker's album Ravedeath,1972. Just wonderful. I've never come across him before but I think I'll be listening to little else for a while.

Today I have been listening to '64-'95 by, er, lemon jelly. Very loud!:music-boombox:

I am currently going back overe Blurs back catalogue. they really were a fantastic band. Much better than Oasis. Damon Albarns lyrics really sum up modern day rat-race life on Parklife and The Great Escape. Enjoy

Hoping to get tickets but will need to travel to go and see them. I've had Take Care, Take Care, Take Care on repeat all weekend.

Using the excuse of being skint, I've not heard it.

Would you recommend, & how would you describe it?

Found a really old compilation from Mixmag called The Journey, the last 3 tracks on the Cd are the ones posted in that order, together i think they are just outstanding, each in their own right stunningly composed and probably 3 of my favourite tracks of all time...

SOOO TELL ME WATCHA WANT, WATCHA REALLY REALLY WANT!

Feeling a bit low Nimrod? Because that really is depressing! And you know me, I do like my grunge, but that was pretty droll

Using the excuse of being skint, I've not heard it.

Would you recommend, & how would you describe it?

It's not usually the thing I'm into, but it's great easy listening. It's on Spotify if you fancy a listen.

Loving Frank Turner, great start to the day.

Back