• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Lovely little record - he is an absolute world away from his Busted days. All credit to him.

As an occasional poster on the forum, I've just found this section and have read past posts with interest.
Some of the classic rock fans on here may be interested to see something from my band down yer in Devon. We are available for weddings, funerals and barmitzvahs.

http://youtu.be/0MgohvNMqzw

Lovely little record - he is an absolute world away from his Busted days. All credit to him.

I feel like I'd like this more if I hadn't watched the video.

As an occasional poster on the forum, I've just found this section and have read past posts with interest.
Some of the classic rock fans on here may be interested to see something from my band down yer in Devon. We are available for weddings, funerals and barmitzvahs.

http://youtu.be/0MgohvNMqzw

Very nice :) So you're not the real Lee Mills then ?

I feel like I'd like this more if I hadn't watched the video.

I thought it was crap, but didn't watch the video. Maybe if I had, I would have been all gooey and pre-ordered the single?

Still listening to a rip of an Underworld show they did on Radio 1 last august - never tiring of that live set. Also listened to Girl Talks All Day LP again whilst walking on saturday.
Sunday blasted ine Inch Nails Broken EP very loud. Awesome collection of songs. Can't recall who started the best covers thread (Langdale?), but I'm amazed I forgot to mention the NIN cover of Adam & The Ants (You're So) Physical off Broken.

Any guitarists on here that can do this?

:headbang::yikes:

Sorry, I can only do that to 580bpm. 600 is just out of my league.

That's just crazy.

Sounds bloody horrible, but what a talent!

Talking of brilliant acoustic guitarists, has anyone heard of Justin King? He does that sort of slap-tap-and-slide (for want of a better word) acoustic stuff. You can't beat this one. It's been in my YouTube favourites for years. Awesome stuff:

When he jumps back into it at 1:30 is my favourite part.

That is better. In fact, that is sensational.

I'm a fan of John Butler. He's amazing.

I'll never forget the first time I heard him - it was Glastonbury 2005, I was still really pissed off at the flooding when he started up on the Pyramid stage - I couldn't see the stage, nor the screens so I made my way towards it. I honestly thought it was a band of guitarists - I couldn't believe it when I actually saw it was him on his own.

Oh - and then the sun came out and all was well with the world.

Here's him singing something.

Nice. He gets a massive sound out of that 12-string.

That's a cool video, but his fingernails are very distracting.

Can't remember if I've already said this, but PJ Harvey's latest Let England Shake is absolutely bloody fantastic.

Back