• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Lol, that vid and comment is surely against the trades description act. definitely not wysiwyg. great band mind.

He's something else, their frontman. Fringed suede jacket and pink MC Hammer pants at the last gig.

This evening I am taking the good lady to see Foster and Allen at the Embassy Theatre in Skegness. The Irish duo may not be everyone's cup of tea, but Mrs Frank loves them.

Wasn't sure where to put this but I guess this thread is as good as any.

One of the best made and well fitting mashups I've ever heard:

Went to see Frank Turner on his solo tour last night. Anyone going to see him at the Slade Rooms this weekend is in for a treat,

Having a debate about best track of 2000-2010 on F365 at the moment, so thought I'd bring it over here.

I've gone for the Killers' "All These Things That I've Done".

Muse - Plug In Baby (2001)

Also:

Maximo Park - I Want You To Stay

Terrific tune.

Another close contender for me was Can't Stand Me Now by The Libertines.

And incidentally, Pete Doherty got sent down again today. Six months for coke possession. Silly boy.

Having a debate about best track of 2000-2010 on F365 at the moment, so thought I'd bring it over here.

I've gone for the Killers' "All These Things That I've Done".

The only Killers song i can bare to listen to, i prefer plug in baby though, Muse are epic.

Can't stand Muse's last couple of albums. Origin of Symmetry is sensational.

More for my noughties list:

The Stereophonics - Local Boy In The Photograph
The Darkness - Friday Night
Supergrass - Rebel In You
Tenacious D - Wonderboy
Foo Fighters - Times Like These

More for my noughties list:

The Stereophonics - Local Boy In The Photograph
The Darkness - Friday Night
Supergrass - Rebel In You
Tenacious D - Wonderboy
Foo Fighters - Times Like These

What?!?!
Get thee behind me, satan!

I know it's not the same song, but "I can't cook it but I'll order it from ZANZIBAR!" makes me smile.

Back