• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Just a quicky how do you post you tube vids?

When replying, click the icon that looks like film (in order you have weblink, pic & film) & enter the web address of the footage.

When you "post reply", Hey Presto!

Dinosaur Jnrs Start choppin!

That is it. I'm off home to dig out my sub pop Fuck me I'm rich vinyl!

Did I tell anyone how much we enjoyed watching Foster and Allen. So much so, that we will be going to see them again in the New Year.

Spacemen 3!

Taking drugs to make music to take drugs to!

Ah!

Being an old 'Goth rocker', I'd argue that The Cult's She Sells Sanctuary is the best rock song in the last 25 years.

My Arcade Fire tickets have fallen through and I can't afford to buy them at face value.

Even though I've bought my train tickets, booked the time off work and was so looking forward to seeing arguably the best band around, it's all off and I'm MIGHTILY fucked off about it.

My Arcade Fire tickets have fallen through and I can't afford to buy them at face value.

Even though I've bought my train tickets, booked the time off work and was so looking forward to seeing arguably the best band around, it's all off and I'm MIGHTILY $#@!ed off about it.

This probably won't console you, but it's worth a try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kso9IU7_yy8

Even though I've bought my train tickets, booked the time off work and was so looking forward to seeing arguably the best band around, it's all off and I'm MIGHTILY fucked off about it.

Bad news. I'm still going, though had a hairy moment on Monday when a big client of ours was insisting I meet them in Munich on that day. Managed to reschedule fortunately. If any more spanners are thrown in the works and it turns out I can't make it, I will give you a shout.

To rub salt into the wound, my train ticket to get down there - that I only bought on Sunday - is 'non refundable'.

£13 down the pan.

Fucking wankers.

As it is supposed to be summer, I'm about to go through my collection to dig out summer music. I already know I'll go for the Avalanches album, probably the Bentley Rhythm Ace FSUK3 mix cd, a bit of AC/DC, perhaps a Fatboy Slim album, Northern Exposure, and some James (Wah Wah especially!)

What are folks fave summer albums? (NB albums as opposed to tunes)

To rub salt into the wound, my train ticket to get down there - that I only bought on Sunday - is 'non refundable'.

£13 down the pan.

Fucking wankers.
Were you on the promise of corporate tickets then? Sounds pretty crappy.

Were you on the promise of corporate tickets then? Sounds pretty crappy.

Pretty much. I'm not angry with my mate (who had laid one aside for me) at all though - the bloke he gets them from has had to take back loads from him, meaning his exciting summer of great gigs is now totally fucked.

One of those things, but I am so gutted - I was really looking forward to seeing one of my favourite ever bands. I don't think any of my mates from back in Manchester are going to their gig up there in August either, which was my back up option.

Back