• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Twitter has just proved its worth for me...

One of the blokes from one of my favourite bands, Four Year Strong (I doubt anyone else on here is a fan), tweeted that he and another band mate had writers block and 'this' happened.

Isn't Dan the guy that sang about the Daily Mail?

trigger cut and waiting room

2 of my favourite indie dancefloor tracks from my chequered past

mind, i danced like a twat

The set list from the Incubus gig I went to on Tuesday -

Setlist

Incubus
1. Megalomaniac
2. Wish You Were Here
3. Pardon Me
4. Have You Ever
5. 11am
6. Consequence
7. Anna Molly
8. Circles
9. Just A Phase
10. Adolescents (Live Debut)
11. Drive
12. I Miss You
13. Agoraphobia
14. Rogues
15. Love Hurts
16. Sick Sad Little World
17. Promises, Promises (Live debut)
18. A Crow Left Of The Murder

Encore
1. Are You In?
2. Nice To Know you

Nimrod, great shout putting Orbitals "Are we Here?" track on NWW's thread. Thats my favourite Orbital song. Didnt wanna derail NWW's thread so Im giving you kudos on this thread

did i tell any of you lot how fucking good the chameleons are?

There is a new album just came out... Ministry of Sound Indie Anthems.

Defiantly worth checking out.

My Arcade Fire tickets have fallen through and I can't afford to buy them at face value.

Even though I've bought my train tickets, booked the time off work and was so looking forward to seeing arguably the best band around, it's all off and I'm MIGHTILY fucked off about it.

Bad news. I'm still going, though had a hairy moment on Monday when a big client of ours was insisting I meet them in Munich on that day. Managed to reschedule fortunately. If any more spanners are thrown in the works and it turns out I can't make it, I will give you a shout.

Can't argue with that, LJ. The whole reason why I was going was because I couldn't afford to buy a ticket, and it was a sort of consolation gig for missing Glasto. And I've never been 'on the guest list' for anything before.

Looks like I might be able to get to their Manchester gig after all though - fingers crossed for that.

I've now got tickets for the Manchester gig. I had to pay for them (birthday present) but at least I'll get to see them.

See you there chaps!!! ;)

[

There is a new album just came out... Ministry of Sound Indie Anthems.

Defiantly worth checking out.
Saw an advert for this, but guessing I already have 99% of the tracks on it already.

The weather is not looking good for the forthcoming week. Definately think the wellies are going to be needed for Glastonbury.

I live two minutes from the site SSB, it's pretty muddy already as we've had a few very heavy showers in the last couple of days. No rain today though, but light showers are forecast for pretty much the next five days. Have a top weekend.

Back