• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Pretty ironic it was you that posted Ed Sheeran Nando, have you seen the stupid song he and Example made up in a car park whilst on tour? The Nando's song? Its pretty funny.

lemonjelly is currently listening to:
FSUK 1 mixed by Derek Dahlarge
Nine Inch Nails - Broken EP (I fucking love this one!)
St Germain - tourist
Mogwai - Hardcore will never die, but you will

Pretty ironic it was you that posted Ed Sheeran Nando, have you seen the stupid song he and Example made up in a car park whilst on tour? The Nando's song? Its pretty funny.

Haha yes, woooaaah my tongue is on fire.

Sheeran is very very talented.

My dad's mate has leant me almost the entire catalogue of Rolling Stones albums. It's my day off, so I'm slapping them onto iTunes whilst the baby is having her morning nap. There are some absolute crackers - I only owned a few compilations and Exile on Main St before this, so plenty of listening to be had.

Though the album cover for Dirty Work is so incredibly 80's it's unreal.

The_Rolling_Stones_-_Dirty_Work.jpg

Just horrendous.

I've just bought tickets to go and see Rise Against in November, cant wait.

Just spoke to my Son who is at Glastonbury, he's off to see Metronomy at midday, he said he might have a look Bono demonstation tonight although not bothered about seeing them perform and it's very heavy going.

I don't care how wet it gets, I'm insanely jealous of those at Pilton Farm.

I shall be avoiding all TV footage like the plague - it's just horrible having to watch at home when I know what it'd feel like to be there.

Pilton Farm?

It's an absolute mudbath down there, not reached 2005/2007 levels yet but we've had another really heavy shower in the last hour and rain is forecast for pretty much the rest of the night.

Still, I'd much rather have been down there this week in whatever the waether, than working my ass of preparing deliveries into the site.

Pilton Farm?

It's an absolute mudbath down there, not reached 2005/2007 levels yet but we've had another really heavy shower in the last hour and rain is forecast for pretty much the rest of the night.

Still, I'd much rather have been down there this week in whatever the waether, than working my ass of preparing deliveries into the site.

Matey - I don't care how shitty it gets - I'd still rather be there.

Sunday is apparently going to be a scorcher - it'll dry up in no time, as long as the rain doesn't carry on through tomorrow.

The forecast heavy rain hasn't arrived, and we're forecast sun for the weekend. Hopefully going to get in for QOTSA on Sunday.

Radiohead start in ten minutes on the Park Stage.

:icon_cry:

Morrissey on BBC Four now.

My dad's mate has leant me almost the entire catalogue of Rolling Stones albums. It's my day off, so I'm slapping them onto iTunes whilst the baby is having her morning nap. There are some absolute crackers - I only owned a few compilations and Exile on Main St before this, so plenty of listening to be had.

Though the album cover for Dirty Work is so incredibly 80's it's unreal.

Talking of the 80s and Mick Jagger, this has to be the most homosexual music video in history!!

Well its safe to say I wish I was at Glastonbury this weekend, I have never done this festival before, more of a Leeds veteran. Shame its having a year off next year, definitely need to make an appearance at Glastonbury 2013!

You have to Northern, it pisses over everything else.

I'm not watching. I can't. It's killing me not going this year. Dammit - I should have seen these bastards last year!

Still - my mate has very generously booked me a ticket for the Saturday of Moseley Folk Festival. The Bees. Willy Mason, Junip and Tinariwen. Should be good.

But I won't watch a single second of Glasto coverage.

BBC - cunts.

Putting U2 on BBC Two pointlessly, out of nowhere, for half an hour. When all the other coverage is on BBC Four. Then it goes back to BBC Four. So we could see Jimmy Fucking Cliff. So I missed the first half hour.

Thanks very fucking much. Pricks.

Back