• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

My missus is off to V this year. I woul rather sandpaper my balls to a smooth paste than go and see little mix, Justin Beiber and Rhianna. And she wonders why I don't want to go, she's way too old for that kind of shite masquerading as music.

MY two daughters and my daughter in law are going, and I could not agree with you more !!!

My missus is off to V this year. I woul rather sandpaper my balls to a smooth paste than go and see little mix, Justin Beiber and Rhianna. And she wonders why I don't want to go, she's way too old for that kind of $#@!e masquerading as music.

Im always suprised at the amount of drugs found at the v fest every year what
with it being one step up from the radio 1 roadshow.

WV1 Fest for me tomorrow. I know it is only cover bands but the line-up means I should get some belting tunes, albeit not played by the originals.

Cover bands of

Metallica, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Slipknot, Blink 182, Pantera, Royal Blood, Rage Against the Machine, Bon Jovi, Nirvana, Foo Fighters.

WV1 Fest for me tomorrow. I know it is only cover bands but the line-up means I should get some belting tunes, albeit not played by the originals.
Has this been poorly advertised? Didn't even know it was on until earlier this week, otherwise would have tagged it onto watching the match. Looks like a "Tribute Download Festival" and it's FREE!!

WV1 Fest was excellent yesterday. Metallica, Iron Maiden and Slipknot tribute bands the absolute highlight.

Although having and 11-year-old Micro next to me in the front for Pantera screaming out Fucking Hostile was also hilarious and memorable all rolled up into one.

WV1 Fest was excellent yesterday.
Really wished I'd have gone. With it being a privately run event I'd not seen any advertising for it akin to the massive fluorescent posters the council stick up across the town for events they put on.

Bon Iver have released 2 new songs ahead of the release of their new album!

To Spotify - immediately!!

Metallica's new album out in November.
Gotta be honest, since seeing them on the black album tour, have had no interest whatsoever.

The whole album of Life On The Road by David Brent is now on Spotify!

giphy.gif

"Please Don't Make Fun Of The Disableds"

Oh my good god.

Back