• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Given who's apparently 'swamping' our country:

Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves - Cher

how was the summer cd anyway - any good?

Sorry to barge in - you sent me one too and i completely forgot to say thanks. Sorry! I opened the envelope, put it on the table, got distracted and haven't seen it since! Will try to listen to it over the weekend and let you know what I think.

Sorry to barge in - you sent me one too and i completely forgot to say thanks. Sorry! I opened the envelope, put it on the table, got distracted and haven't seen it since! Will try to listen to it over the weekend and let you know what I think.

no prob. just wondered if any good.

no prob. just wondered if any good.
Meant to post like SLA! Like wise, apologies for my poor manners.
I only received it a couple of days ago mate, as it goes to my folks, and I was away, then they were.
I've only had one listen, as I made the mistake of putting it on, then putting the minor victories album on. And I haven't taken that off since! I really like it. Strong album.

I'll have another blast of your disc, as there were definitely a couple of racks that stood out.
I'll post a full review after the weekend.

Compilation CD from 'The Old Grey Whistle Test'

Bit mixed quality wise, but some classic songs on it

No-one Wants To Stay - Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbot

Sigur Ros just starting on iPlayer. Fucking awesome live band.

Sigur Ros just starting on iPlayer. $#@!ing awesome live band.

I always enjoy the beeb's coverage of Glastonbury. I know you don't like the Foals that much but I thought them, ZZ Top and The Lumineers were good.

Enjoying Muse right now and looking forward to Underworld later.

TBH, with the shitstorm of a day we've all had I'd completely forgotten it was on! Sigur Ros are the first band I've watched so far.

Just watching PJ Harvey on the Been. She really is bloody marvellous.

Back