• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

krs-one is playing brum institute in july.
Mental that his tickets are £15, yet method man wants £28.

I was just about to post the same Bad Breeding song. Nice to hear some old style political noise.

yep, good stuff. just ordered the album this wk.
have bought enough for a cd already with some catch up stuff, so prob do a half year one otherwise i won't keep up.

Couple of possibly interesting tours popping up.
Steve Mason will play birmingham glee club in october.

Biggest news to me was a mate suggesting wildlife festival, and there are some v interesting acts there - ice cube, bustah rhymes, de la soul, the avalanches...

WAIT A MINUTE?!?!?! THE AVALANCHES??????

Fuck. Been waiting for their 2nd album for 16 years now! Popped over to their website to see it has been updated. Not a lot there (a pic of a butterfly) but o.m.g. :icon_eek:

[video=youtube;R0XZ9qjMil8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=R0XZ9qjMil8&app=desktop[/video]

I love the Stone Roses but tonight they have killed their legacy with this pile of junk... Oh dear Brown and Squire, please tell me you let Mani write that as a good will gesture and you pair will write the next one.

Interesting gig. Played the whole of Everything Must Go, then a rarities and classics set. But nothing from the Holy Bible, but did play Roses In The Hospital, strange crowd as I got funny looks for pelting out We don't want your fucking love!

The Stone Roses song is really growing on me - lyrics are tosh, but I really like it.

The Stone Roses song is really growing on me - lyrics are tosh, but I really like it.

Just listened to it on Spotify - first time I've heard it. I like it! Nowhere near as bad as I was expecting. Not sure why it's been panned as much as it has.

Back