• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

I have been listening to my 67-70 Fleetwood Mac collection. Stunningly brilliant 40 odd years on.

Coincidentally, I've been listening to Fleetwood Mac Live at the BBC '67-'71. It's brilliant.

Not the same record, I'm guessing?

tumblr_mx9iylKa131qe2ha5o1_500.gif

It fell off as I was laughing so hard.

Guns N Roses are apparently due to announce a reunion tour.

Now I was wrong about the Stone Roses reunion which seemed to be very well received by fans and critics alike, but surely this can't follow suit? I've seen Slash before and he was great but Axl Rose is such a complete belmer, I can't see it being anything other than a total car crash.

Appetite was a really good album.
Use your illusions had a few good tracks with tonnes of filler.
I really liked the spaghetti incident.

I have a copy of (but haven't listened to) chinese democracy, as I simply don't have the urge. You think the wait for that album was bad, I'm still desperate to hear the 2nd avalanches album if it ever appears!

Guns N Roses are apparently due to announce a reunion tour.

Now I was wrong about the Stone Roses reunion which seemed to be very well received by fans and critics alike, but surely this can't follow suit? I've seen Slash before and he was great but Axl Rose is such a complete belmer, I can't see it being anything other than a total car crash.

It will be huuuuuuuuuge. This has taken 20+ years to fix Slash and Axl's friendship, I reckon even Axl Rose knows not to fuck around on this tour, Slash is a consummate professionally when it comes to playing live, and Axl has previous for being a cunt at gigs, so there must be some serious contract negotiations going on to make sure they all show up, clean and sober.
They've been offered 50million for one show apparently.

Behemoth: Zos Kia Cultus
Strung Out: Transmission.Alpha.Delta
Revocation: Deathless

All very good.

Yep.

Satyricon and Gojira also announced. Less enamoured with Twisted Sister though.

I love Bloodstock, laughing at the band names is my favourite time of the year :)

If Anthrax are only in a special guest slot and one more headliner is set to be announced, my money is on SLAYER.

Just for Paul, the following are confirmed

Headliners: Mastodon, Twisted Sister
Special Guests: Anthrax, Behemoth, Gojira
Other confirmed acts: Venom, Dragonforce, Satyricon, Paradise Lost, Rotting Christ

Boring, so far, I've heard of most of them, let me know when the support acts are announced, like Satans Scrote and Beelzububs Mucus :)

Back