• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

2 days until Bloodstock. The rough timings have been released and it looks like I should be able to check out Nando's recommendation of Winter Storm. They have also released the beer list for the VIP area. Fucking eight pages long!

#goingtobesopissed

Wednesday night everyone arrives here and we get pissed in town before heading to the site Thursday morning so I am classing that as the start of the carnage!

Pretty heavy line up on the Sunday, Sepultura, Pro Pain, Cannibal Corpse, BLS, Rob Zombie......

2 days until Bloodstock. The rough timings have been released and it looks like I should be able to check out Nando's recommendation of Winter Storm. They have also released the beer list for the VIP area. $#@!ing eight pages long!

#goingtobesopissed
That was me, not Nando as I have friends in the band :)

Another chap I went to school with is the lead singer for Martyr de Mona who are also playing.

Pretty heavy line up on the Sunday, Sepultura, Pro Pain, Cannibal Corpse, BLS, Rob Zombie......

Yep. I might have to miss part of Cannibal Corpse as it clashes with Lawnmower Deth and there is no way I am missing them. Been into that band since the original Mowdeer demo. Nice gap between BLS and Rob Zombie when I am hoping to catch Onslaught on the other stage.

Saturday - Nuclear Assault are on stage at 11am! Can't have a hangover that day.

Yep. I might have to miss part of Cannibal Corpse as it clashes with Lawnmower Deth and there is no way I am missing them. Been into that band since the original Mowdeer demo. Nice gap between BLS and Rob Zombie when I am hoping to catch Onslaught on the other stage.

Saturday - Nuclear Assault are on stage at 11am! Can't have a hangover that day.

That post with that avatar above it... :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

It's the best juxtaposition I have ever seen :icon_lol:

What's the new avatar all about anyway?

What's the new avatar all about anyway?

I don't think he has a choice! After his sweary outburst Squeeze called him the "Profanisaurus" and, with his love of Jurassic Park, I suggested adding "Rex" to it...Barney just adds to the finishing touch!

Been playing the new Chemical Brothers album a few times over the last 2 days.
After being underwhelmed by online videos, have to say I've established that a) my pc has shit speakers, and b) there is no substitute for a proper stereo (as no doubt Parkins Left Foot can now attest...)

Quite enjoying it tbh. Sometimes... is a lot better than my first impression. Go is an absolute stormer (would have loved to hear missy elliot do the vocals though). Wide open is glorious. Like Further, it is an album I can appreciate as a whole.

Really pleased, as up to Further I did feel they were losing their mojo. Glad they haven't.

Now, need to decide whether or not I have to buy bestival tickets to see the new live show, along with Underworld, even though I can't afford it.

Their Glastonbury performance this year was no different from their 2007 one. What "new" live show is this?

The lighting show was far more impressive than 2007 but I wasn't as engrossed musically as in 2007.

Their Glastonbury performance this year was no different from their 2007 one. What "new" live show is this?

Read an article (in a magazine, not online!) where they advised of their new show. Played their first proper gig with it in the last week.
Ed Simons isn't appearing. Instead, the main guy who did their visuals is helping Tom Rowlands out.

Back