• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

He looks like Larry David

As a musical experience, his stuff is great.

Was recommended by TSB on another thread a while ago. Being introduced to him via a youtube video by another poster. Getting recommendations from others is a great intro to alternative bands etc imo.

I know I can be (in some ways) a bit of a music nazi. I tend to try to be open minded, but some stuff is just shite (imo of course).
I can accept when someone is good at what they do, even if it isn't my cup of tea. I don't always succeed with this though...

Those Kanye subtitles - :icon_lol:

Dave Grohl and the six new screws in his leg have been given the green light to do the Foo's North American tour as planned. Crazy.

Meanwhile, I hear FatM did a Foos cover during their set?

So yeah, I skimmed through the highlights (it's at ~ 41 minutes). Nothing to report.

Watching the rest of Motorhead's set now.

It was Times Like These I believe.

I thought next door's cat was shitting a razorblade or something over the weekend, but it might well have been their telly blaring out Florence.

I just take great pleasure in seeing Glastonbury rained on. It's full of people who think they're great because they go there. Personally I think the festival is so far up its own arse it's unreal.
Bit of a sweeping statement....anyways I've just logged on for the first time after coming back and yet again had a great festival. Like Langers has alluded to the Pyramid Stage makes up 1% of things to see at Glastonbury and yes Kayne was shite!

AC/DC are playing here tonight, from my window seat on the 4th floor I've been watching the stage going up in the Aviva all day, a big devil looking rig with horns, looks impressive!

AC/DC are playing here tonight, from my window seat on the 4th floor I've been watching the stage going up in the Aviva all day, a big devil looking rig with horns, looks impressive!
Are you going to the gig?

Sounds like we might have an alternative Glastonbury in the 2018 fallow year.

New solo song from Paul Smith (Maximo Park). More poppy than usual from him. I really like it, unsurprisingly!

Back