• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

:icon_lol:

Tongue firmly in cheek

I forgot James on the bands you hate thread. So over-rated it's untrue.

Hmmm - Slayer and Anthrax at the Birmingham O2 academy in November. Might have to have a bit of that...

I forgot James on the bands you hate thread. So over-rated it's untrue.

Don't think I could call them overrated as I've never heard them mentioned outside of this forum but that song is the first time I've ever listened to them, did nothing for me at all.

Don't think I could call them overrated as I've never heard them mentioned outside of this forum but that song is the first time I've ever listened to them, did nothing for me at all.

Blimey, wish id never heard except for this forum.
Easily one of the most overrated steaming piles of dogshite bands ever.

You'd never heard of James apart from this forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy. So you've never heard any of the songs Sit Down, She's A Star or Laid?

I was still only 9 when the most recent of those songs was released, I wasn't even out of nursery for the other two!

They're big radio favourites though. I'm impressed that even if you have heard them on the radio before you haven't realised the band that did them.

Back