• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

And now California Breed have split up, what's up with you Glenn, why can't you keep a band together longer than a year ??

The new Sleater-Kinney album arrived on the doormat this afternoon \o/

Will give it it's first blast on my walk to work tomorrow morning.

Last couple of days I have just been reverting to listening to Bon Scott era AC/DC.

That band were beyond brilliant in the late seventies.

A quiet Sunday evening so I am listening to Fragile. It is simply an all time classic. South Side of the Sky is quite brilliant. Yes at their wonderful best.

was away this w/e and got back to a 'pick up from post office' which I presume is the album. won't get it until tuesday as in london tomorrow.

hope you enjoy!

was away this w/e and got back to a 'pick up from post office' which I presume is the album. won't get it until tuesday as in london tomorrow.

hope you enjoy!

It's fucking AWESOME. I only managed to fit the first 8 tracks in on my walk to work but it's even better than I'd hoped it would be. They haven't lost it after almost 10 years away.

It's $#@!ing AWESOME. I only managed to fit the first 8 tracks in on my walk to work but it's even better than I'd hoped it would be. They haven't lost it after almost 10 years away.

excellent. look forward to listening tomorrow. was tempted by the white vinyl...

Currently listening to Wicked Man's Rest by Passenger. Most relaxing.

Listened to Syro by Aphex Twin and Reachy prints by Plaid a few times last week; both excellent IMO. Similarly Mastodon's latest is already a firm favourite.

They've grown on me TBH. When I first heard them years ago I couldn't really get into them - although it wasn't outright dislike by any means - however nowadays they complement my other musical choices rather well I feel. Speaking of which, I'm currently listening to The Bronx (IV) - has anyone got their mariachi album? It's been recommended to me.

They've grown on me TBH. When I first heard them years ago I couldn't really get into them - although it wasn't outright dislike by any means - however nowadays they complement my other musical choices rather well I feel. Speaking of which, I'm currently listening to The Bronx (IV) - has anyone got their mariachi album? It's been recommended to me.

Yep - they've done 2 mariachi albums - they're awesome.

First one:

The_Bronx_-_Mariachi_El_Bronx_(2009)_cover.jpg

Second one:

Mariachi+El+Bronx+II.jpg

Yeah, I'd just seen that. How exciting! I'll have to get that later - I love the first 2.

Back