• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Hendrix is extremely overrated anyway.Maybe even extremely,extremely overrated.

Sometimes I don't believe it's possible for you to be any more wrong than you normally are, but you've just surpassed yourself.

I'm with Norway (if only to piss off the String pluckers of the forum)

Sometimes I don't believe it's possible for you to be any more wrong than you normally are, but you've just surpassed yourself.

I missed out on an "extremely" didn't I...I knew it!Oh and the same to you mister!

Beatles were not that great either.

Good fucking grief. Hendrix over-rated?!! Have a word!

The bloke is to the guitar as Ronnie O Sullivan is to snooker. A straight up genius.

Norway, you need to watch Hendrix at Woodstock. It's fucking class.

I've always preferred the Isle Of Wight Festival. His version of Voodoo Chile was incredible, if out of tune to start with).

I've always preferred the Isle Of Wight Festival. His version of Voodoo Chile was incredible, if out of tune to start with).

I'll have to seek that one out.

The thing I like about the Woodstock gig was that he didn't play until the Sunday morning as he insisted on closing the show. He was offered the final slot on the Saturday night, but refused it. He must have been off his face, as were the crowd, at sunrise - yet he still did what he did. The whole improv jam in the middle of the set was pure genius. That's what you want to see at a live show - natural ability and soul projecting out.

Hendrix is probably one of the main reasons I picked up a guitar as a 7 year-old. The man was a GOD (who admittedly could have done with tuning his guitar occasionally)

Hendrix is probably one of the main reasons I picked up a guitar as a 7 year-old. The man was a GOD (who admittedly could have done with tuning his guitar occasionally)

Pah, he did it mid song.

Back