• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

ta LJ. didn't set out for a more upbeat nature when doing the cd, certainly not consciously. of course, can only put on the best of what I bought last yr.
Cheers for sending it mate. Appreciate hearing stuff I wouldn't (in the main) usually hear.
The comment is an instinctive response. Of course, it could've been the mood I was in when listening. Could be the nature of the music available in 2014? I dunno, just felt it.

only other feedback so far was from a mate on Friday saying he liked the BJM track. sure to get more back in time.
Be intrigued to hear what SLA, machin or anyone who had one thought.
you had a good run from eagulls, 9 in a row from there, but a slow end to the CD. always interesting to hear what people like and there's always something a bit different to what I expect! all bold for me of course.
Yeah. Was in the car & rocked out for a good half hour! :)

Cheers for sending it mate. Appreciate hearing stuff I wouldn't (in the main) usually hear.
The comment is an instinctive response. Of course, it could've been the mood I was in when listening. Could be the nature of the music available in 2014? I dunno, just felt it.

Be intrigued to hear what SLA, machin or anyone who had one thought.

Yeah. Was in the car & rocked out for a good half hour! :)

I've not really had a chance to give it a proper listen yet. I need a long car journey.

Prodigy have announced 2 dates at alexandra palace. Tickets on sale tomorrow.

That twat morrissey has announced a tour. I can't stand him, but there are disillusional peeps on here who like him, so thought I'd share the info.

That twat morrissey has announced a tour. I can't stand him, but there are disillusional peeps on here who like him, so thought I'd share the info.

Couldn't you have just PM'd the three people actually excited by this news ?? We all know who they are :)

Gary Clarke Jr has been said to be this generation's Hendrix. Thoughts?

Hendrix is extremely overrated anyway.Maybe even extremely,extremely overrated.

Back