• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Wu-Tang Clan announce a date in London, same day as the ac/dc gig...

Been offered a free ticket for the XFM Winter Wonderland gig at Brixton tonight... but was going to put my Christmas tree up... decisions decisions.
the lineup is:

Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls
Billy Bragg
The Horrors
Catfish & The Bottlemen
To Kill A King
Billy The Kid
Royal Blood

Free ticket to see The Horrors......id be there...just wear earplugs for shit like catfish.

Free ticket to see The Horrors......id be there...just wear earplugs for shit like catfish.

In the end I figured as most of them would be playing 20 minutes max and it would take an hour and a half getting there and back, putting up the tree with the kids was a better option.

LOL. I'd probably give his album 3 stars!!

cd 2014 order chosen. anyone interested pm me.

Me please. You still got my address or shall I resend it to you?

Joe Cocker has passed away. Sad news - RIP.

Very sad. I didn't know he was ill. Top singer.

A perk of this new job is that I'm allowed to stick my iPod on whilst I'm working on various reports. So I'm currently listening to Takk by Sigur Ros.

Extremely soothing.

A perk of this new job is that I'm allowed to stick my iPod on whilst I'm working on various reports. So I'm currently listening to Takk by Sigur Ros.

Extremely soothing.

I get to do that when im working on emails or taking chats. A whole afternoon being paid to listen to Faith No More whilst helping yourself to free treats in the canteen is great!

A nostalgia evening - starting with Joe Cocker, as the man of the moment, followed by Eric Burdon & the Animals, Chris Farlowe, Procul Harum (Whiter Shade of Pale) & Moody Blues (Knights in White Satin)

Thoughts of Carnaby Street at its peak, tie dye shirts & loon pants (I must have looked a right sight at that age!) - the chance to go back there, priceless

Favourite Christmas songs?

Rocking' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens
Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
Let It Snow - Dean Martin
Happy Xmas War Is Over - John Lennon
Last Christmas - Wham
Santa Bring My Baby Back To Me - Elvis Presley

My favourite of the Glam Rock classics was Another Rock and Roll Xmas, which you don't hear anymore for obvious reasons. Musically a shame .

Was given tickets to go see American Football in Glasgow yesterday. Looking forward to it.

Back