• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

I am. I live five minutes away, so when it comes to March/April or so I can see if I can snaffle a ticket from a few people I know if you'd still be interested. I can't promise anything, but tickets have been around before.
Sounds very handy. Resigned to the fact we'd missed out, I've sorted a week away around the same time as somewhat of a comfort.

Also Dave Grohl's favourite band

just to note I don't think i've ever posted a naked raygun track on here, though i could be wrong

i have posted an eddie current suppression ring track though. v good band.

Sounds very handy. Resigned to the fact we'd missed out, I've sorted a week away around the same time as somewhat of a comfort.

I will kill for one, maybe your director? :)

Ah, no worries SSB.

Stan - if you give me a reminder around that time, I'll see if I can sort anything. I think you'd need a valid registration though as it would be done as if you'd bought it from Seetickets.

Hellfest's lineup for next year:

original.jpg

So far, Download has Slipknot (headliners on Friday), Judas Priest, Five Finger Death Punch and Black Stone Cherry. It's like they aren't even trying.

I can see Paddy jizzing over this .

What with Mutilation, Necrowretch, Cock and Ball Torture and Prostitute Disfigurement all on the same day !!! :)

ps. Yes I've done it, I YouTubed them :

The words just moved me :)

Last edited:
Ah, no worries SSB.

Stan - if you give me a reminder around that time, I'll see if I can sort anything. I think you'd need a valid registration though as it would be done as if you'd bought it from Seetickets.

Cheers mate.

I'm all registered so that won't be a problem.

Not so much jizzing as intrigued. Bloodstock is my one festival for 2015 I think.

The Flaming Lips - With A Little Help From My Fwends

That's the Flaming Lips doing a cover of Sgt Pepper - the whole album. Ohhhhh yes.

Aaaaaaand it's a MASSIVE letdown. Too weird, too 'experimental'. Nothing wrong with that but most tracks are just a cacophony of pretty unappealing noise. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds and A Day In The Life are semi-decent, but the rest is a bit of a pretentious mess, unfortunately.

A bit gutted as it sounded like a brilliant idea.

Today's recommendation:

Unknown Mortal Orchestra - II

Excellent album.

Download 2015 so far;

Friday, June 12: Slipknot, Judas Priest, Five Finger Death Punch, Black Stone Cherry

Saturday, June 13: Muse, Faith No More, Marilyn Manson, A Day To Remember

Sunday, June 15: Kiss, Motley Crue, Slash, Enter Shikari

*meh*

Aaaaaaand it's a MASSIVE letdown. Too weird, too 'experimental'. Nothing wrong with that but most tracks are just a cacophony of pretty unappealing noise. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds and A Day In The Life are semi-decent, but the rest is a bit of a pretentious mess, unfortunately.

A bit gutted as it sounded like a brilliant idea.

That's an incredibly kind review. It is abysmal, borderline unlistenable.

ION, Noel Gallagher's new single is really good.

That's an incredibly kind review. It is abysmal, borderline unlistenable.

ION, Noel Gallagher's new single is really good.

Yeah, some tracks certainly are. In fact, most are. I'm really disappointed by it.

Not heard Noel's new song yet - I'll give that a listen later.

Back