• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Yeah, I don't live far from Wembley and used to work down the road. I've been snarled up in post-match/gig traffic many a time!

Hadn't noticed your location, was assuming you were in the Midlands, Wembley definitely looking like the favourable venue for you then. Come to think of it Foo Fighters were one of the groups i've seen there and it was good, they had the stage moved in from the end a bit and it was a round stage that rotated at times, also had a bloke do an awesome solo playing the triangle.

Going to do Edinburgh and make a small break out of it with Squeeze. She is also going to take mini squeeze to the Old Trafford gig.

Foos tour finishes just before Glastonbury so fingers crossed...

You off to Glastonbury Nando? Missed out this year. Gutted.

I am. I live five minutes away, so when it comes to March/April or so I can see if I can snaffle a ticket from a few people I know if you'd still be interested. I can't promise anything, but tickets have been around before.

The Flaming Lips - With A Little Help From My Fwends

That's the Flaming Lips doing a cover of Sgt Pepper - the whole album. Ohhhhh yes.

Son of Dave was EPIC. I cannot fathom why he isn't so much bigger. Not many artists can cover Bonkers by Dizzee Rascal as well as Whole Lotta Rosie & get away with it. The man is a phenomenon.

Very much like when I went to see Michael Franti, I stood there with a small number of people knowing it was a shame that so many people were missing out on amazing talents.

Bizarrely just spent the morning listening to fwends.. Can't work out if I like it or not, think the miley cyrus track might be the best :icon_exclaim:

Back