• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who likes Dr. Who, Star Trek/Wars & Johnny Cash anyway xx

Yeah, best you try and make 'friends' on Facebook with a member of an average band from yesteryear. Who's probably a spotty 15 year old trolling you anyway.

Yeah, best you try and make 'friends' on Facebook with a member of an average band from yesteryear. Who's probably a spotty 15 year old trolling you anyway.

Probably. Although if it *is* a troll, he's doing a worryingly impressive job of attaining pictures of Dryden's children & family members.

Probably. Although if it *is* a troll, he's doing a worryingly impressive job of attaining pictures of Dryden's children & family members.

Is it as impressive as your Facebook feed, where you can almost get the impression that you have friends?

Is it as impressive as your Facebook feed, where you can almost get the impression that you have friends?
Abuse Dr. Who, Star Wars/Trek and/or Johnny Cash and expect Langers to get personal.

:icon_lol:

Langers - Good link. This one just made me spit my coffee you Shit stirring pig suckling bucket of cunt.

I just got 'Welsh fettling spunk rag' now I just need a target to aim it at ???? :)

ps. I've limited the contenders down to two, as I'm only half Welsh I obviously cant aim it at me :)

Langers - Good link. This one just made me spit my coffee you Shit stirring pig suckling bucket of cunt.

I got ' Continually aroused turd burgling bucket of piss'

There are some good ones, but an equal amount of really bad ones !

I just got 'Welsh fettling spunk rag' now I just need a target to aim it at ???? :)

ps. I've limited the contenders down to two, as I'm only half Welsh I obviously cant aim it at me :)

send it over here. I don't need a link to come up with a reply. I am one of the world's paramount users of the invective.

I bow to your superior skills, sir.

Now, where's Jolemai :)

Going to see Royal Blood in Glasgow tonight, should be class.

Wow,this thread went to hell fast. :(

I'm seeing them down here next week, Tuesday i think, got Twin Atlantic before that though on Saturday.

Sausage fest. Lots of old, bald, very angry men.

Music was top class though. Only problem is it was too short, they were finished by 9:25.

Music was top class though. Only problem is it was too short, they were finished by 9:25.

It's almost as if you can't write that many unique/original songs whilst sticking with the gimmickry of just using a bass???

Wasn't expecting much in terms of duration to be honest, most of their songs and the album as a result are pretty short and it's their only work so far, doesn't leave them much scope for dragging it out.

Wasn't sure what to expect crowd wise though, although they've got a pretty heavy sound i wouldn't immediately assume they'd attract the more die hard followers of that side of music just yet.

Back