• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

I won't buy a Motörhead ticket again. Also suffered from too many cancellations. BLS may definitely interest me though.

Bloodstock line up for next year is looking interesting for eighties thrash fans. Nuclear assault and dark angel are comfirmed. Both ace bands in their day.

Seen a few peeps mentioning Royal Blood & struggling with tickets etc.
They've announced extra tour dates - tickets on sale Friday 17th.

In other news my dubnobasswithmyheadman boxset is here.
It truly is a thing of beauty.
So far I've only listened to the remastered album. I can't wait to listen to the demos & live disc.

Noel Gallaghers high flying rip off have a new album & tour announced.
Getting you to pre-order the new album with the gig tickets.
Seem to recall a few peopl I know being really put off by the prices of his last tour.

Wonder what happened to that album he was gonna do with FSOL/Amorphous Androgynous?

Good - I enjoyed the High Flying Birds album, pleased there's another one coming out.

I think the high flying birds album had some decent-ish tracks. It hasn't been a stayer though.
I'm sure the album will be ok. Doubt it'll be much more, but I'll give it a listen.
Think the last tour was very over-priced for a 1 album show.
The prices of gig tickets is getting a bit much imo.

Seen a few peeps mentioning Royal Blood & struggling with tickets etc.
They've announced extra tour dates - tickets on sale Friday 17th.

Just got me a pair of tickets on the pre-sale.

Says surname will be printed on tickets and photo ID will be required on entrance, they said similar when i saw Ben Howard in Hackney though and they didn't check anything at all.

Just got me a pair of tickets on the pre-sale.

Says surname will be printed on tickets and photo ID will be required on entrance, they said similar when i saw Ben Howard in Hackney though and they didn't check anything at all.

Take it anyway. They checked that very carefully at Kate Bush.

Take it anyway. They checked that very carefully at Kate Bush.

My drivers license is always in my wallet anyway so no worries on that front, just means i'd be restricted to a group of about 5 people i can pass them onto if i can't make it for whatever reason.

FAO Paddy!
Diamond Head are playing the river rooms in stourbridge next month. 14th I think?

I also saw Toby Jepson is doing an acoustic show there in december. I might go along to that if £ allows.

Diamond Head were brilliant back in the day. Shame I can't make that night - dangerously close to Squeeze's birthday.

Got tickets to see Lambchop perform Nixon live at the Barbican in January. Probably a top five all-time album for me (I have about 50 top 5 all-time albums) so very excited. And thanks to my parents who are paying for me to go as a birthday present, not that they know it yet.

Back