• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Large Oilrig.

Phenomenal stuff, Paddy!

I have called him that for years! I think it was from my uni days that the Metallica fans I knew came up with that.

The Felice Brothers are playing on the Saturday at Moseley Folk Fest this year, 2nd on the bill to Richard Thompson. Quite tempted by that.

The Friday headliner is Johnny Marr who I've seen before (he was really good actually - no Morrissey there to spoil it probably helped), and The Waterboys are headlining the Sunday, but I'd prefer Richard Thompson over either of those.

Shit. It is 32 years today since Randy Rhoads died. Scary. I have listened to Crazy Train and I Don't Know in tribute.

My favourite guitarist of all time, bar none.

Randy.jpg

My first gig in ages tonight. It was an Irish band called The Answer at the Sugarmill, pure unadulterated rock, the type that makes your ears ring for hours afterwards.

Blackwolf supported them, great sound from them too.

My first gig in ages tonight. It was an Irish band called The Answer at the Sugarmill, pure unadulterated rock, the type that makes your ears ring for hours afterwards.

Blackwolf supported them, great sound from them too.

I saw The Answer at The Little Civic years ago before they 'made it big - or bigger'. Keep Believin' was out at the time. Great band, really tight and an excellent drummer too who's name escapes me.

Vera Lynn at the age of 97 is releasing a new album, it's mainly previously unreleased stuff but still a huge achievement.

Kate Bush announces her first live dates since 1979 (!!!!)

That will be one hot ticket...

for langers (& others):
elbow will be performing a special concert at the BBC's Maida Vale Studios for Radio 2 on Thursday 27th March and you'll be able to watch it all live online at the BBC 2 website and on BBC TV via the red button.

Back