• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Just listened to Hangman's Hymn by Sigh. Insane Japanese metal with elements of orchestra and brass. :icon_evil::killa::wank::disco::breakdance::spaz::yikes::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Not too impressed with the new Horrors lp...thought they had a new singer for the first 4 tracks...
Been listening to these today.

Not too impressed with the new Horrors lp...thought they had a new singer for the first 4 tracks...
Been listening to these today.

not got the new horrors album yet. the review i read said it was good - not the case?

just checked arcwelder - been around a bit. good mates of shellac and have toured with some great bands, jesus lizard and tar in particular.
back in the day (late 80's) i decided tar would be massive and had a couple of their albums, no doubt they featured on Peel. as ever i was proven wrong but this has reminded me i need to usb those albums

not sure what to make of the other thing. it sounds like it should be a DIY indie band from the mid 80s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBXX1-O6SoQ

Stand out tracks are Bukkake Tears, B.V.S (Big Vagina Syndrome) and She's on the Rag. I'd bring it up next month but you'd need to move mini- and micro-Squeeze into a different county.

Stand out tracks are Bukkake Tears, B.V.S (Big Vagina Syndrome) and She's on the Rag. I'd bring it up next month but you'd need to move mini- and micro-Squeeze into a different county.

:icon_lol:

They sound like a nice, family band.

I don't think Micro will mind - he likes Cannibal Corpse. Mini on the other hand....

I could have gone to watch Steel Panther at the House of Blues in Vegas on my honeymoon. We couldn't be bothered in the end but the wife and I both regret not going now.

Few more bands announced for Glastonbury.

959poster(1).png

Decent looking line up - would be interested to see who is on the smaller stages too, which is where I'd spend most of my time (if I was going of course. Bah). Shame Kasabian are so high up. Yuck. Dolly Parton will be a hoot!

Just had a listen to the new Kaiser Chiefs album. What a pile of shit that was.

The new single that I heard on Radio 2 is just shouty derivative nonsense, and sounds like it's 10 years old.

Back