• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

oooh

More Sonisphere bands - Frank Turner (which will be awesome) and loads of others including the EPIC Raging Speedhorn. Glorious

He is. Love his last album. He is a bit left field at this festival but I reckon he is going to get a great reception.

i've ordered mine. :facepalm:

& I'm sure you'll love it when it arrives.
I do appear to have acquired a number of boxsets. I have several Mogwai (Young Team, Special Moves, Rave Tapes), the James boxset, an AC/DC Bonfire boxset, the byrds, the doors, Iron Maiden, & I'm sure several others...

This one's too much for me though, especially as I'm not a massive fan. & there isn't exactly a massive range of stuff in it.

Seems like Blondie, Arcade Fire, Suzanne Vega, Warpaint and Lily Allen will also be on show.

Wonder if she'll be playing the legends slot or headlining? Might watch a couple of songs. But she's not really my bag.

BOOM!
james-new-album-e28098la-petite-mort_.png

2nd June. Can. Not. Wait.

Pre-ordering of ridiculously priced boxset will happen this weekend...

Brian Eno & Karl Hyde collaborating on an album coming out in May.

It might be an expensive year...

Oasis are bringing out 3 boxsets of their first 3 albums to celebrate 20 years blah blah blah.
Just had a look at them. If they're officially sanctioned, then Oasis have become massive hypocrites.

Sold out. Completely. & now the fleecing begins.
sheesh.

Oasis are bringing out 3 boxsets of their first 3 albums to celebrate 20 years blah blah blah.
Just had a look at them. If they're officially sanctioned, then Oasis have become massive hypocrites.

Sold out. Completely. & now the fleecing begins.
sheesh.
Liam's response on Twitter:
2dj9t34.jpg

Jimi Goodwin is playing at The Library in Brum Institute in May - only £15 a ticket. I am EXTREMELY tempted by this, as I love Doves and what I've heard of his forthcoming solo album is excellent. Cracking venue as well.

V festival doesn't appear to have excited many on here...

I also decided at the weekend to NOT order the limited edition versions of the new James album in the summer. If the house move goes ahead, I have to make sacrifices. I'll limit myself to cd & vinyl versions...

& gig tickets if they tour...

Jimi Goodwin is playing at The Library in Brum Institute in May - only £15 a ticket. I am EXTREMELY tempted by this, as I love Doves and what I've heard of his forthcoming solo album is excellent. Cracking venue as well.
Not listened to any of his solo stuff I'll have to look it up.

Back