• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

These words to this song really struck a chord with me :)

Very NSFW by the way !

Last edited:
Just purchased tickets for Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott's tour in May........and somehow persuaded my 17 year old One Direction obsessed Daughter to come with me!!

Just purchased tickets for Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott's tour in May........and somehow persuaded my 17 year old One Direction obsessed Daughter to come with me!!

Was just looking at those tour dates...Newcastle, Leeds, Sheffield and Hull all appeal to me

I keep singing a song that was arround about 30 years ago.

I'm not sure , if it was by a group called the Redskins.

You've never had it so good , that's the favourite phrase of those , who've never had it better.

I can't stop singing it ( in my mind ).

Anybody remember it?

I don't remember it but it seems the song's called Bring it Down. :)

These words to this song really struck a chord with me :)

Very NSFW by the way !

I tried to get the DJ to play Community Property at our reception. Alas, he didn't but he did play Feel Good Hit of the Summer by QotSA while the parents and more elderly were still in attendance.

Pink Floyd on bbc 4 tonight. Making of Wish You Were here, followed by Delicate Sound of Thunder concert.

Spent a pleasant evening listening to lemon jelly & playing scrabble....

The TiVo is now set to record. Cheers LJ.

Janelle Monae is superb. Where are De La Soul playing?

I'm sure I've read that De La Soul are giving away downloads of their entire back catalogue today only for free.

Back