• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

For SLA, this is the loveliness:
mogwai.jpg

Both London Grammar & Dan le Sac/Scroobius Pip have announced summer dates at the civic.

Thanks nimrod,interesting music.Some 'odd' drumming in there tho. :)

Thanks nimrod,interesting music.Some 'odd' drumming in there tho. :)

no prob. great band. my advice? don't restrict yourself by label. you never know what you might find that you end up loving.

no prob. great band. my advice? don't restrict yourself by label. you never know what you might find that you end up loving.

I'm open to suggestions, any British artists of the last 20-30 years.I like various sorts of music,but must admit metal,rock,prog are what I listen to most of the time...I'm sort of 'stuck' tho,don't listen to much I've not listened to before. :)

Ulver is the Norwegian word for wolves....did you know that? :)

Ulver is the Norwegian word for wolves....did you know that? :)

lol, yes, i think all posters of far enough back are aware of that.

good band though, I think I've put up some of their stuff before. slightly off the norm for me too.

Tickets have arrived for Thursday night to see Reel Big Fish and support act Less Than Jake

Last edited:
I'd be wary of posting photos of tickets online, especially showing the barcode. But I am a bit paranoid.

lol, yes, i think all posters of far enough back are aware of that.

I was not aware the forum gents were so immersed in the Norwegian language,no point in me typing in English-ish then. :)

And yes,the music was strange but not bad at all!

Back