• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

The Orb will be playing the little civic in October. Think I might go and check out some electronic noodling.
Prong are also playing - brings back a few memories!

Oh, & for machin, the fratellis are also playing the civic or wulfrun.

Me too. Going to Johnny Marr, considering MGMT and frightened Rabbit at the Institute too

Shed Seven sorted

Blimey, FR have already played there this year. Relentless. Not sorted myself for gigs yet but merchandise and sigur coming up. Noticed the monochrome set are doing a tour which would be interesting. not actually bought new any music for a few months either

Blimey, FR have already played there this year. Relentless. Not sorted myself for gigs yet but merchandise and sigur coming up. Noticed the monochrome set are doing a tour which would be interesting. not actually bought new any music for a few months either

The Fuck Buttons newie arrived the other day. I've given half of it a listen & have to say I was underwhelmed. It was early in the morning & I was tired though. I'll need to give it another listen.

The $#@! Buttons newie arrived the other day. I've given half of it a listen & have to say I was underwhelmed. It was early in the morning & I was tired though. I'll need to give it another listen.

i'd seen it had mixed reviews so hadn't ordered it myself. the reviews weren't bad, more average i guess. be interested in what you think.

I'll give it a proper listen and let you know/post a review. It definitely didn't strike me like Tarot Sport did though. That was instant bonding.

I wonder if a metal band could get really rebellious and have their name printed in Arial or Times New Roman

You know when you watch the same video over and over again..........

Bloodstock Open Air is to begin today!

Line Up

According to Metal Hammer, the main stage is being streamed from 1100 BST tomorrow here.

Running order for the live stream:

Friday

1305 - Ex Deo
1410 - Dark Funeral
1520 - Firewind
1635 - Municipal Waste
1755 - Voivod
1930 - Accept
2115 - King Diamon

Saturday

1100 - Beholder
1155 - Dying Fetus
1250 - 3 Inches of Blood
1350 - Hell
1500 - Katakylsm
1610 - Gojira
1740 - Sabaton
1915 - Avantasia
2115 - Lamb of God

Sunday

1100 - Gamma bomb
1200 - Whitechapel
1300 - Belphegor
1405 - Fozzy
1515 - Amorphis
1630 - Exodus
1750 - Devildriver
1925 - Anthrax
2115 - Slayer

Dark Funeral now.

Yet another black metal band...

Accept are on stage now. Never heard of them before, but I'll definitely look them up at some point! Pretty good :)

Never heard of Accept? Didn't they play donington in 1981 with AC/DC etc?
I have a very old tshirt at home...

Back