• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Can see it. Little less bug-eyed, tho.

Arctic Monkeys & Beady Eye announce tours. BE include the civic as a venue. Tickets released friday.

Pixies also announce shows - but 2 in london and one in manchester is NOT a tour...:argh:

I was saying yesterday how I wanted to see Arctic Monkeys again soon.

May have to get tickets to that tour.

There's a pre-sale for the Arctic Monkeys tomorrow at 9am according to an email from their mailing list.

Cheers SSB.

Might have to help myself to a ticket at the LG in October. Not seen them for a couple of years now.

Just received an email for the Beady Eye pre-sale as well! Again 9am tomorrow.

Not so sure about Beady Eye.

Saw them before the Stone Roses last year and wasn't massively impressed, that said, I haven't listened to their new album yet.

Born Depressed by Drill Queen:

Great tune.

Said it before, & I'll say it again - I hate megadeth. They're shit!

AQnyways, Public Service Broadcasting announce another tour! Joy!
Play the institute in november.
Really pleased as I missed the last one & got a bit upset...

I think it is mainly Mustaines voice. To be honest, not a Mustaine fan (though he did get a very raw deal from a very hypocritical bunch of metallica people!).
But the music has just never grabbed me at all.

ETA - paddy will be on your side on this. He's a fan. I know i'm in a minority here.
I do own hangar 18 on cut to shape picture disc though...

I'm with you LJ. Never got Megadeth. I think it was DM's whiny voice.
But then I never really liked Metallica that much either and Hetfield's voice isn't whiny at all.

Slayer, Anthrax or Venom for me.

Just playing Magna Carta Holy Grail for the first time, and the production is immaculate. Every beat has been fire.

Certainly living up to the immense hype.

I think it is mainly Mustaines voice. To be honest, not a Mustaine fan (though he did get a very raw deal from a very hypocritical bunch of metallica people!).
But the music has just never grabbed me at all.

ETA - paddy will be on your side on this. He's a fan. I know i'm in a minority here.
I do own hangar 18 on cut to shape picture disc though...

Did you see Mustaine and Lars's meeting on Some Kind of Monster? Priceless!

Back