• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

I'd be careful with any black sabbath tours because of Ozzy's rehab for being an alcoholic

He has been sober since March (again). Sabbath have been touring with a pissed Ozzy since 1970 so it shouldn't come as a shock to them. Problem is his singing voice could be way off.

Let's see how you sound at 62 years old after the abuse he has chucked at himself over the years.

It was never that good in the first place IMO. The Ian Brown of rock.

That depends on taste. I thought it was perfectly acceptable for what Sabbath were trying to achieve and pretty distinctive. Clearly not as good a voice as someone like Plant or Halford, but perfectly serviceable.

Ooh, are Mudhoney coming back again? Time for gig #456.

And I've just bought tickets for Mogwai playing their soundtrack to the Zidane film, (with film playing as well presumably) at the Barbican in July. Arty.

Just seen that Mudhoney will be supported by the Meat Puppets. Spectacular.

even better, it looks like Metz are supporting Mudhoney. noise noise noise. i'm sure some of the london gigs had both metz and the meat puppets

Just found this thread along with wolves music is my life but I am an old rocker including prog.
Listening to big wreck at the moment the albatross album excellent. As for my recent prog listening its Stephen Wilson the raven that refused to sing.
Iwill definitely be in a minority with my tastes but music is music

Wolverhampton band The Lines have announced today that they are calling it a day :(

Just found this thread along with wolves music is my life but I am an old rocker including prog.
Listening to big wreck at the moment the albatross album excellent. As for my recent prog listening its Stephen Wilson the raven that refused to sing.
Iwill definitely be in a minority with my tastes but music is music

We may be in a minority but you're not on your own, matey :)

You'll get a lot of pleasure from the thread as you'll read someone extolling the virtues of 'whojamaflips latest single, hour in the shower' and you'll just stare blankly at the screen !

Back