• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

So, coheed and cambria. Any good? Anyone a fan? What they like? Been offered a freebie to see them Sunday & wondering if they are worth checking out?

So, coheed and cambria. Any good? Anyone a fan? What they like? Been offered a freebie to see them Sunday & wondering if they are worth checking out?

I thought the songs I'd heard by them on the radio were ok but that's only about 3 songs to be fair. I have seen them play at Reading but all I remember is that the singer had MASSIVE hair.

One for the board's guitarists:

:bananasex: I think I'm in love!

Going to see Billy Lunn, singer from The Subways, play a solo acoustic gig at a pub in Derby tonight, i imagine this will be the first time i've seen him perform live where he doesn't do a stage dive.

My mate has just text me from The Killers gig in Manchester saying Brandon Flowers ended the gig after 5 songs due to a sore throat.

Ouch! Not good.

His voice was insane when we saw them a couple of weeks ago.

Marcus Brigstocke had some on Dara O'Briain's new Science show that wants to be Top Gear but the studio audience are a little bit socially awkward so the format doesn't really translate very well but is actually quite a good watch.

EDIT: Not the same ones you linked to LJ. They were made from a different material that prevented them from tangling up.

Rumours abound that James will tour next april - hope it is true. There's a really long running saga with a box set originally slated for release over a year ago.
You think this forum has numpties on it, the official james forum is astounding for twattishness...

Back