• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's make sure he gets the job then.

Talksport totally at odds with other sources that have said Lopetegui isn’t in the slightest bit interested.

CiwBmg.gif

Cooper will be going far higher than the championship mid table slug fest

Cooper will be going far higher than the championship mid table slug fest
Will he? I can’t see him getting another PL job any time soon and the better Championship teams will predominantly be happy with their managers. Stoke still have decent financial backing so if he gets sacked I wouldn’t rule it out. For what it’s worth I think he’ll stay at Forest for a while, their fans made it very clear yesterday he has their backing.

Will he? I can’t see him getting another PL job any time soon and the better Championship teams will predominantly be happy with their managers. Stoke still have decent financial backing so if he gets sacked I wouldn’t rule it out. For what it’s worth I think he’ll stay at Forest for a while, their fans made it very clear yesterday he has their backing.
Stoke have zero financial backing, the owners have pulled up the drawbridge.

Looks like Man Utd are finally pulling the plug....

Stoke have zero financial backing, the owners have pulled up the drawbridge.
They brought in a load of players this summer backing Alex Neil. Has Mrs Bet365 stated there will be no more?

Denise has never backed Stoke, she doesn't like them. It's her dad's thing.
Her brother is involved too as he’s joint chairman. He’s also a billionaire. Some money coming in as they have given Neill a load of new players.

Her brother is involved too as he’s joint chairman. He’s also a billionaire. Some money coming in as they have given Neill a load of new players.
What's the odds that she'll underwrite more 'investment'?

Is he?

You seem to know a lot about Stoke. I'll leave it as you're clearly in the know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back