• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool (H)
Brentford (H)
Chelsea (A)
Aston Villa (A)
Luton (H)
Man City (A)

They're getting very little in the remainder of 2023 whoever's in charge.

Don’t think Warnock has last more than one season of top flight football.
Notts County 91-92 relegated
Sheff Utd 06-07 relegated
Palace 2014 sacked
Cardiff 2018-19 relegated

He would, if nothing else, put some fight into them (another way to get that would be to have them play Wolves every week...)

He wouldn't keep them up but the amount of times they roll over and let teams tickle their bellies would be greatly reduced.

Swansea have sacked Michael Duff

Fun fact I just saw, when Wilder is appointed that'll mean 1/4 of the PL will be managed by former Watford managers
There are weird stats, and then there are weird stats. Wild.

Sunderland have sacked Tony Mowbray

Sunderland have sacked Tony Mowbray
How very Birmingham City of them.

Chairman Kyril Louis-Dreyfus added: “I would like to place on record my gratitude to Tony for his hard work and commitment to Sunderland, a place where he will always be welcome.

“As custodians of our great club, we believe in our long-term strategy that we hope will ensure sustainability and success for SAFC. Central to that approach is a relentless demand for a high performance culture to be implemented throughout the Club and the development of a strong playing identity that you, our loyal supporters, can all be proud of."

How very Birmingham City of them.

Chairman Kyril Louis-Dreyfus added: “I would like to place on record my gratitude to Tony for his hard work and commitment to Sunderland, a place where he will always be welcome.

“As custodians of our great club, we believe in our long-term strategy that we hope will ensure sustainability and success for SAFC. Central to that approach is a relentless demand for a high performance culture to be implemented throughout the Club and the development of a strong playing identity that you, our loyal supporters, can all be proud of."
That looks like something you’d get if you ask AI to write some utter tosh about sacking a manager after a run of disappointing results.

It's good to see that after totally rewriting history on his brother's racist murder conviction last week that Barton has sealed the deal on making himself completely unemployable

I do like the phrase fart parcel though

He does have a point on co-comms equating women's football to men's. It grates when they do that as they are two very different games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back